Hotel Gdańsk ****
Hotel Gdańsk is the best boutique hotel in the Tricity and a true flagship hotel of Gdansk. Uniquely situated by the picturesque yacht marina, in the heart of the city, the hotel is often recognized as a special place in the city center. Thanks to the highest quality of services and our competent, multilingual staff, Hotel Gdańsk has received many prizes, but the greatest prize of all is the recognition amongst our Guests.
Hotel Gdańsk is a modern boutique complex. To his guests, as well as to Gdansk inhabitants, it offers:
- 92 comfortable and diverse rooms with an unforgettable view to the old town and marina
- accommodation for 181 people
- rooms with extraordinary ambiance created by the 300 year old wood structure of the Granary
- amongst those, 7 spacious and comfortably equipped apartments
- the exclusive Lech Walesa Suite
- the best Med Spa in Gdansk and one of the most modern Spas in Poland, spread over 450 m2, with 7 treatment rooms, offering extremely effective treatments with use of state-of-the-art equipment
- Sauna Center with Finish sauna, steam sauna and saline-ice cave
- 4 modern and fully equipped conference rooms with daylight access
- Restaurant Hotel Gdansk with Polish and Gdansk regional cuisine
- Historical on-site brewery Brovarnia, the only in Gdansk
- parking (additional charge)
- Free wireless Internet
Hotel Gdańsk is the perfect base for everyone, who wishes to stay overnight in the old town of Gdansk, organize a conference clese to the sea, or conduct a training in Gdansk. It is also the perfect hotel for weekend trips or longer travels to Gdansk. The Spa in Hotel Gdańsk is one of the most modern and fashionable Spas at the Baltic coast, and one of the best Med Spas in Poland.
The hotel has two synergic components – a granary from the XVIIIth century, restored with great attention to detail, enchanting with its elegance and history, and the Yachting part, whose modern decorating themes infuse the interiors with a sea-inspired look. Thus, the fascinating history and traditions of the city of Gdansk are strongly present in the both parts of Hotel Gdansk.